- Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information that you supply to us through our online enquiry form, our course booking forms, our download option or through an email from you to [email protected] and [email protected] information you provide in this way is not made available to third parties.
We use this information to provide you with information about our services and to send you content which you have requested. We may also use your personal information for statistical purposes – if used in this way, your information will be anonymous and aggregated with the anonymous information of other learners.
With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
What personal information do we use?
We may collect, store and otherwise process the following kinds of personal information:
- your name and contact details including postal address, telephone number, email address, and, where applicable, social media identity;
- your financial information, such as bank details and/ or credit/ debit card details,
- information about your computer/ mobile device and your visits to and use of this website, including, for example, your IP address and geographical location;
- personal descriptions;
Do we process special categories of data?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) recognises certain categories of personal information as sensitive and therefore requiring more protection, for example information about your health, ethnicity and religious beliefs.
The Company does not collect or use these special categories of data. We will only process these special categories of data if there is a valid reason for doing so and where the GDPR allows us to do so.
How and why will we use your personal information?
Your personal information, will be used for the purposes specified in this Notice. In particular, we may use your personal information:
- to register you as a client of The Company;
- to allow you to make a booking to use our facilities;
- to otherwise provide you with services, products or information you have requested;
- to provide further information about our work, services or activities (where necessary, only where you have provided your consent to receive such information);
- to answer your questions/ requests and communicate with you in general;
- to manage relationships with our partners and service providers;
- to analyse and improve our work, services, activities, products or information (including our website), or for our internal records;
- to run/administer the activities of The Company, including our website, and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to audit and/ or administer our accounts;
- to satisfy legal obligations which are binding on us, for example in relation to regulatory, government and/or law enforcement bodies with whom we may work (for example requirements relating to the payment of tax or anti-money laundering);
- for the prevention of fraud or misuse of services; and/or
- for the establishment, defence and/ or enforcement of legal claims.
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
Will we share your personal information?
We do not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, in general we may disclose your personal information to selected third parties in order to achieve the purposes of our service provision.
These parties may include (but are not limited to):
- suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them, for example IT service providers such as website hosts or cloud storage providers;
- professional service providers such as accountants and lawyers;
- parties assisting us with research to monitor the impact/effectiveness of our work, events, services and activities; and
- regulatory authorities, such as tax authorities;
In particular, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the (prospective) seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal information held by us may be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under any legal or regulatory duty to do so; and/or
- to protect the rights, property or safety of The Company, its personnel, users, visitors or others.
- The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- Collection and Use of Technical Information
Technical details relating to visits to our website are collated by our internet service provider. This data is used for statistical purposes and to gather visitor route information that may help us improve our website experience for visitors. No information is collected that could be used by The Company to identify individual website visitors. The Company will not attempt to identify individual visitors or to connect the technical details collected with individual visitors.
The information collected through Cookies is used to improve the content of our website. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
- Communications for marketing/promotional purposes
We may use your contact details to provide you with information about our work, events, products, services and/or activities which we consider may be of interest to you (for example, about services you previously used).
Where we do this via email, SMS or telephone, we will not do so without your prior consent (unless allowed to do so via applicable law).
Where you have provided us with your consent previously but do not wish to be contacted by us about our work, events, products, services and/or activities in the future, please let us know by email[email protected]. You can opt out of receiving emails from The Company at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
- Children Age 13 and Under:
The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Last Updated: August 2019