Reflect on the megatrends that have come to define travel and tourism in recent years. Think about what will be the elements of successful tourism in the future. Hear from industry practitioners and thought leaders.
What you'll get:
PART 1: 10 videos on the following Megatrends:
- 1. Search for Sustainability
- 3. Urbanisation
- 4. Digitalisation
- 5. Food Culture
- 6. Nation Branding
- 7. Demographics & Population Changes
- 8. Virtual Reality
- 9. Health & Wellness
- 10. Travel Itself!
PART 2: 10 Talks from The Tourism Space LIVE Speakers 2020
- Mary Fitzgerald: Proprietor Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel
- Pól Ó Conghaile, Travel Editor & Writer
- Brenton Ward, Financial Adviser & Business Mentor
- Deirdre McGlone, Hospitality & Tourism Adviser.
- Catherine Fulvio, Ballyknocken House & Cookery School, TV Chef, Food Writer
- David McCarthy, Head of Hospitality & Tourism at AIB
- Caroline McEnery, HR & Employment Law Expert
- Caitriona Considine, Owner, Moher Cottage
- Tina O'Dwyer, Director of The Tourism Space, 'Making Sense of Sustainability'
PART 3: A selection of interviews from Industry Thought Leaders on The New Era of Tourism post Covid-19.