Circular Economy 4
An EU-Funded Tourism SME Support Programme led by Munster Technological University
Regenerative tourism within the framework of the CE4RT project creates the opportunity for SMEs to join a shared journey that:
- Generates profitable businesses
- Tackles climate action
- Benefits the host community
- Champions local places – nature, culture and heritage
- Empowers visitors to be responsible
The Tourism Space has partnered with MTU and other international EU partners to work on this EU-funded programme.
Benefits of the programme to you and your business
Free access to training and masterclass series
€8000 Funding for your business mentoring and coaching, sustainable certification, international conference attendance and an individualised sustainability plan and certification.
Positive contribution to nature and local community/destination.
Grow your business and add value
Collaboration and networking with SME’s locally and partner countries across Europe.
The project runs from Jan 2023 to Jan 2025
Applications Open Summer 2023, closing on 12th October 2023, 4pm
Training & Mentoring Oct 2023 – March 2024
Conference Iceland April 2024 and Ireland November 2024
Training & Mentoring Sept 2024 to Dec 2024
80 Tourism Small and Medium Sized Enterprises across 5 Partner Countries: Ireland, Iceland, Greenland, Poland, Netherlands.
Objectives of the CE4RT programme
Why sign up?
- There are a vast number of supports and grants available to help businesses become more sustainable but it can be overwhelming for SMEs to figure out even where to start.
- This programme first provides an overview of regenerative tourism and explores how each SME can reimagine running their businesses for a better world.
- The programme then goes on to provide one on one supports to help a business tackle their sustainability journey up to and including international certification.
- The collaboration helps SMEs go beyond sustainability and think about their visitors’ impact and the impact on nature and the local community. It makes both business sense and it’s absolutely essential for the future of our planet.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the granting authority, EISMEA. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.
Project: 101085456 — CE4RT — SMP-COSME-2021-TOURSME