"I have worked with hundreds of tourism business owners for over a decade. Time and again, 6 areas surface as the ones that are most challenging but which also hold the greatest opportunity. I call them the 6 Building Blocks of a Better Tourism Business!
I have created 6 modules to match, each built around proven methods that have worked for me and my clients, and which I am confident will work for you too."
6 Building Blocks of a Better Tourism Business
Module 1 : Mindset
Your business can only ever be as good as you are. Your mindset determines your actions and defines the limits and potential of your business. This module makes sure you manage your mindset and evolve your personal effectiveness and leadership skills.
Module 2: Mission
‘Mission’ is all about getting deep into the engine room of your business and making sure you have the boat pointed in the right direction before you start rowing. Get clear on your vision, values, brand promises, set clear revenue and profit targets and create a management planning and review cycle.
Module 3: Message
Before you do any marketing and selling, it’s vital to understand exactly who you are selling to and why they might buy from you. This module is the foundation block for better, more effective marketing that allows you to speak directly to the customers and visitors who most want to hear from you.
Module 4: Market
The market is where the magic happens, where you get that point of connection when people actually buy from you! This module is all about making it easy for people to buy from you. It’s about getting really sharp on knowing where your leads are coming from and how well you are converting them.
Module 5: Money
It’s one of the least talked about things in the tourism industry, yet the most critical for your tourism business: profit! We will break down some of the money myths that exist and make sure you can get crystal clear on your breakeven point, price points, pricing strategy and cost management.
Bonus Module: Leaner & Greener
Where does your business fit in a world of changing attitudes of beliefs, particularly around the areas of sustainability, climate change, carbon guilt, citizen responsibility, regeneration? Learn how to implement a responsible and green approach to running your tourism business in 2021 and beyond.
We support you every step of the way.
- Our live interactive call once a week is time for questions and discussion. It's where you get to apply the learning, to learn from others and to ensure you stay accountable for doing the work.
- Each module contains short and focused videos with examples and workbooks to help you integrate the learning to your business.
- You always have access to our private online support community - reach out to others who travel the same journey as you and may already have some solutions to share.
- You have access to the course content for at least 12 months and will be able to dip in and out as you need to in that time.
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion to confirm your investment in your professional development and Lifelong Learner Digital Badge for your social media channels.
Are you ready to build a better tourism business in 90 days?
Yes! I want to work hard on my business so my business can work hard for me!
Yes! I'm ready to take a step back and learn proven pathways to profit and prosperity!
Yes! I want to build both prosperity and purpose in my business!
UPGRADE GROUP: Accountability Mentoring & Peer Mastermind
Or 3 monthly instalments of €547Pre-Register here
Which is the best option for you?
- On-demand and Self-Paced: gives you convenience and flexibility - work at your own pace at whatever time suits you.
- Group Upgrade: the group option offers all the energy, learning, fun and accountability that comes with being part of a group of like-minded peers.
- Private Upgrade: the private 1 to 1 option ensures that you the programme is fully tailored to you and your business. This one provides the maximum in terms of accountability!
"Tina has an ongoing track record of very strong development and marketing achievements in the tourism sector. This is what makes her training so very real and relevant."
Fiona Candon, First Western
(managed training services provider for Fáilte Ireland)
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to have peace of mind
If you are not 100% satisfied with the Bootcamp, just let us know within the first 14 days of purchase and we will give you your money back - no quibbles, no questions. Guaranteed!
Email: [email protected]
Call: +353 (0)87 9693076
Receive Our Weekly Article
Some of our projects have been part-funded by the LEADER program, through the National Development Plan and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.