Find out more
HOW THE ONLINE COACHING FOR TOURISM WORKS
Clarity | Confidence | Perspective | Focus | Direction
Photo Credit: Jenny Martin Photography
"The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new lands but in having new eyes."
Here's a step-by-step breakdown of how online tourism coaching works:
- To see if we would be a good fit to work together, we first have a no-obligation ‘Discovery Call’ – about 30 minutes on the phone or on zoom. We’ll chat about three things: where you are now, where you want to get to and what needs to happen for you to get there. We’ll both have a strong sense after the call if we’re a good fit for each other. If we both feel that we would work well together, then we just get going!
- Our first session includes a 90 Day Planning session - we get crystal clear on the goals you want to achieve over the 90 Days. These become our North Star for the programme – although we do retain the right to flex and pivot if needs be!
- All coaching sessions are online, recorded and saved in a private folder for you so that you can re-watch them at any time.
- After each session, I’ll send you a Summary Action List of what was committed to during the call. And there’s always actions!
- We include a quick progress check-in at the beginning of each session, just to make sure we keep the momentum going and that you keep moving towards your goals.
- We stay in touch via email and phone where necessary in between calls.
We work in 90 Day Timeframes. Here's why:
You can make real change in your business in 90 days – it’s a long enough timeframe to really get your teeth into substantial projects, yet it’s short enough for you to maintain a laser-focus on taking concrete actions that lead to the desired goal.
90 days creates a sense of immediacy and urgency, which can literally explode your productivity and your creativity.
It’s a great timeframe for actually getting stuff done – real action that leads to a real step-change in yourself and your tourism business.
Have you noticed I talk about goals a lot?
Yep, I promise all my clients a laser-focus on their goals – on setting clear goals, on checking in on them in each session, on adapting and re-aligning when necessary and – ultimately – on you actually achieving what you set out to achieve.
Some clients work on the details of their business e.g. pricing, messaging, creating a strategy. Others use the time to really think about their options and challenge their own perspectives. For others, it's a time to gain clarity and maybe reassure themselves of actions they are about to take. In all cases, it's about getting 'unstuck' and making breakthroughs that propel you forward.
That's why our first 90 Day Focus First session is so important. This is where we take time to get really clear on what the overall goal and steps along the way are, and use these to guide the rest of the process.
I have great respect for the time and money you are investing in yourself – keeping goals front and centre of the process gives you the best chance of securing the results you desire.
"I highly recommend Tina's coaching skills. I have benefitted hugely from a series of 1:1 sessions with Tina and I can confidently say that the support I've received has enabled me to take my business to the next level."
Tracey Jeffreys, Tracey's Farmhouse Kitchen
Email: [email protected]
Receive Our Weekly Article
Some of our projects have been part-funded by the LEADER program, through the National Development Plan and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.