Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for people in the early stages of their sustainability journey who would like a better understanding of carbon-related topics. If you are keen to understand the core terminology and what it means in practical terms, then this is an ideal course for you!
In just over 13 minutes, this course will share the big-picture context around climate change. It will also identify how it relates to your business and will point the areas where you can make the most contribution.
By the end of this tutorial, you will…
- Understand why ‘carbon’ and rising levels of carbon dioxide are considered so damaging.
- Understanding what a Carbon Reduction Programme is.
- Understand the term ‘Carbon Footprint’
- Know the difference between a primary carbon footprint and a secondary carbon footprint.
- Appreciate what a tourism and hospitality business can do to reduce its primary carbon footprint.
What's included in the course?
- Why is carbon so bad?
- What is causing carbon dioxide levels to increase?
- What is a Carbon Reduction Programme?
- What is a Carbon Footprint?
- What your business can do to reduce its Primary Carbon Footprint.
- Assessment to consolidate learning.