We offer you 5 Great Ways to connect, learn and grow!
1. Weekly LIVE Member Huddle
Every Monday, Tina hosts a LIVE Member-exclusive Huddle. The Huddle is a dynamic and free-flowing space, and fully responsive to what's going on in the world of tourism.
We mix it up between open conversation, mini-trainings with discussion, guest expert insights and peer-to-peer learning opportunities. Each month follows this sequence:
- 1st Monday Group Coaching Call: Step back, check-in, maintain your focus at the start of every month and every 90 Day Period. (Two time options: 12.30pm or 7.30pm IST/BST).
- 2nd Monday Mindset & Trends: Look forward to the trends shaping the business of tourism - what do they mean for you and how can you prepare?
- 3rd Monday Expert Guest: Insights from an expert practitioner- often from outside the industry - on a range of carefully curated topics.
- 4th Monday Member Spotlight: We shine a light on a willing member who not only tells their story, but teaches it as well! A favourite with members!
It's a space to find support, community and a sense of belonging. You will never feel alone and you will know that you always have a tribe to lean into.
All Huddles take place at 7.30pm IST/BST while the 1st Monday Group Coaching call also takes place at 12.30pm. All sessions are recorded so that, if you miss anything, you can watch it back later in the Member library.
This is where the magic happens!
2. Personal Effectiveness Tools
Your business can only ever be as good as you are. Clarity and confidence are essential.
We know there are lots of pressures on your time, lots of opportunities to think about, many distractions that dilute your focus. Know that you are not alone.
We have created two core programmes that will help you unleash your true AMBITION and achieve the FOCUS and DISCIPLINE you need to achieve it.
- The 5-Step Clarity Course - unleash your very own Vision for Greatness with a proven step-by-step formula.
- The 4-Part Success System - a systematic approach to maintaining focus and delivering for yourself.
These two courses will help you reach your goals, master your mindset and build a business you love in the place that you love!
3. Business Library
Instant access to our course library - bite-sized, practical and actionable business training and tutorials, designed to support you in building a profitable business that lasts! These are a series of self-paced trainings that give you the knowledge you need when you need it without taking up the whole day! Dip in and out at your leisure and when you need to!
- Business-focused: guided by the questions we hear from business owners and managers, whether members, coaching clients or participants in our destination programmes. The challenges are the same everywhere!
- Concise: short, concise, focused video trainings - with the needs of the time-poor tourism business leader very much in mind.
- Actionable: a clear Action List included in each training, guiding you to implement your learning in your business.
- Accountable: each course has a progress assessment.
- Topical: we add 1-2 mini trainings per month, staying current and responsive to the topics that are most pressing for you.
4. Leadership Hot Topic
We are interested in ideas and approaches that seek to evolve a 'better' form of tourism. For us, ‘Better Tourism’ is about doing less harm and generating more good. It's about building profitable businesses that thrive. It's about helping communities and destinations to flourish. It's about delighting, empowering and even transforming visitors. Above all, it's about working together in true collaboration.
A tall order?? It certainly is!! There are more questions than answers right now and it falls to us all to work together to explore our future direction.
That's what The Leadership Lounge is all about. Each month Tina hosts a live lunchtime training and discussion seminar on the trends shaping tourism and leadership competencies that will help you succeed in the emerging tourism future. Takes place on the last Friday of every month at 12.30pm IST/BST.
5. Monthly Business Clinic Q&A
- The space to bring your questions and find some answers from The Tourism Space team and your fellow members.
- Dig deeper on topics in our course library or bring a topic relevant to your business right now.
- Once a month, you get real-time connection with Tina or one of our expert facilitators and other members of your community who can help you get unstuck, be your sounding board, provide advice and share experience.
- You save time and mental space by connecting directly with people who can help you with where you are right now.
- Takes place on the first Friday of each month at 12.30pm IST/BST.
Will it fit my schedule?
Lots of opportunities to meet!
Every Monday at 7.30 pm with additional daytime option of 12.30pm on the first Monday of the month.
First and last Friday of every month at 12.30pm.
All sessions recorded and accessible in the Member Library.
All times IST/BST
Group Coaching Call (Goals): 1st Monday of every month, choice of 12.30pm or 7.30pm
Mindset & Industry Trends: 2nd Monday of every month, 7.30pm.
Expert Guest: 3rd Monday of every month, 7.30pm.
Member Spotlight: 4th Monday of every month, 7.30pm.
Business Q & A: First Friday of every month, 12.30pm.
Leadership Lounge: Last Friday of every month, 12.30pm.
What our members say
"The weekly "huddles" have been an invaluable part of my learning journey within tourism due to the quality of the professionals who are also members and of course guest speakers arranged by Tina at regular times throughout the year. With Tina's warm, caring personality, she has a way of bringing business owners together and unlocking their full potentia. I am pleased to say that I've also gained a great friend."
Jamese McCloy, Owner and Shepherd at Glenshane Country Farm, Sheepdog Tourism Experience, Northern Ireland.
What our members say
“The membership is a vast collection of tourism professionals from diverse backgrounds, located around the globe with differing opinions and the willingness to share experiences good and bad for the benefit of all the members. From member spotlights to special guests, every week provides something new. There isn't a week where I do not learn something new that can be adapted to my own situation. Tina's hosting of The Huddle is both professional and passionate, a wonderful advocate for tourism professionals. It's great to check in weekly with the group, which I feel we get to know better every week. The facility for members to listen back to the recordings of The Huddle online or on the app if you can't make it at the time is a fantastic bonus.”
Michelle McManus, Tourism Professional and Masters Student, Ireland
What our members say
"The Tourism Space is a place where I always feel welcome and included. The plethora of passionate and well informed voices and the wealth of experience and open hearted sharing of knowledge is inspiring."
Norma Lyall , Development Worker, Angus Tourism Co-operative, Scotland
What our members say
"The Huddle is a treat—a weekly respite from the to-do list where we can share our experience and support each other without judgment or competition!"
Deborah Schull, Interpretive Guide, Writer, Audio Guide Specialist, Cultural Tourism Expert, USA.