"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
Why work with me?
I am a professionally trained Coach, and hold a Professional Coaching Certificate which is recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF). I am a member of ICF and have also been recognized as an All Star Thought Leader in High Performance Tourism. I have worked in tourism since 2009, and deeply understand the industry and the people who work within it. I am driven to promote personal and professional development in the tourism space.
A coaching programme is a partnership. It is bespoke and shaped by your needs right now. For some, this can relate to self-empowerment exploring areas such as mindset, beliefs and confidence. For others, it's about developing practical skills and knowledge to help elevate business performance. Usually, it's a blend of both!
Read more about Tina
Here's how it works
- To see if we would be a good fit to work together, we first have a no-obligation ‘Discovery Call’ – 15-30 minutes on the phone or on zoom. We’ll chat about three things: where you are now, where you want to get to and what needs to happen for you to get there. We’ll both have a strong sense after the call if we’re a good fit for each other. If we both feel that we would work well together, then we just get going!
- All coaching sessions are online, recorded and saved in a private folder for you so that you can re-watch them at any time.
- After each session, I’ll send you a Summary Action List of what was committed to during the call. And there are always actions!
- We include a quick progress check-in at the beginning of each session, just to make sure we keep the momentum going and that you keep moving towards your goals.
- We stay in touch via email where necessary in between calls.
"I have gained clarity, a genuine vision for my future on an identified path that has tangible markers to measure my development. I now think like a businessman who can tour guide rather than a tour guide who was trying to run a business. I am confident about my future simply because I have met Tina and went through this process with her. Tina is a consummate professional, she has a very structured approach to her work and she knows how to get results."
Mark Rodgers, Dalriada Kingdom Tours, Northern Ireland.
"After working with The Tourism Space, my business now operates with structured focus and a clear framework on how I approach everything, from my overarching Vision to my daily task list. Thank you Tina!"
Jenny O'Halloran, Bláth na Mara, Food Tourism Entrepreneur, Ireland.